Pages

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,



Hebrews 12:1







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Colorwork Mittens


 I know that it is just a little bit early to be thinking about mittens (especially with tempatures in the high 90's/ low 100's ) but these were so pretty I just couldn't resist! 


After all who doesn't love Chrysanthemum mittens?  

       

  I have a sneaking suspicion that everyone will get     mittens/scarves/ hats for Christmas this year!

                                Curiosity killed the cat!  In this case it just
                                       interupted my photo session.


I haven't ever done colorwork before so it went a bit slow at first but now I have several other multi-colored projects lined up!

1 comment:

  1. Did you knit that mitten? It's very pretty! And I've figured out that I need to start now in July if I want to get Christmas presents done in time! Good for you, thinking ahead.

    ReplyDelete