Pages

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,



Hebrews 12:1







Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blueberry Picking

We went blueberry picking with some friends and their small children last week.  It was so much fun!  The only problem is that we have to find something to do with 11 lbs of blueberries!



The bushes are huge and loaded with berries.





The berries really aren't that tart. Jacqueline just caught me in mid-air.I couldn't stop eating the blueberries! The whole way home I had one hand in the pail! I wonder if my tongue will turn purple!



11lbs!  We froze some (it is the only way Mom will eat blueberries), made some blueberry ice cream for Dad, and some blueberry muffins with struesel topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment