Pages

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,



Hebrews 12:1







Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Furniture!




In late November, I ordered a chair and a complimentary side table from L.L. Bean. The chair got here in early December and the table was supposed to come soon after. However, paperwork got misplaced and so the table took a lot longer. But on Tuesday the UPS man delivered my table! They are both beautiful and look very well together. 


I placed the chair under one of my windows and set the table next to it. I have some large coffee-table books that have been taking up space in my bookcase stacked on the bottom shelf of my table and a dish shaped like a fish with a lot of seashells in it on top. I have a lamp and pencil jar on top and plenty of space for all the books I am reading too.



A blanket that I had been working on and and old pillow go in the chair (the Tiger is a present from Cecile; She loves sleeping in that chair) .



The pictures above the chair are my favorites. They look like a paintings of two shelves with baskets of shells, beautiful blue hydrangeas, old bottles,a wood sandpiper statue and a model boat.




                Now I have a really nice place to curl up and read or write !

1 comment: