Pages

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,



Hebrews 12:1







Friday, September 16, 2011

Our Ron Paul Box Came!

Look what we got!


One yard sign  and ...

 Two t-shirts.

 Now for the fashion show.


My shirt says "Ron Paul for President Defender of the Constitution" on the front and the Constitution on the back.  Jacqueline's says "Ron Paul 2012 Revolution". We are both racking our brains for places to wear them. Mom has us thinking about a logical argument to give, as opposed to a bunch of random thoughts, if someone should ask us why they should vote for Paul.  I think Jacqueline and I will be watching a few videos to make sure we have our figures straight.  Lets just pray there isn't as essay in our future.  I just love being home schooled!

 ( Jacqueline Note: I  went into cardiac arrest when I found out that Audrey bought and intend on wearing a t-shirt, but  I'm fine now, thanks for asking.   A trip to the ER was not necessary.) 

1 comment: