Pages

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,



Hebrews 12:1







Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy-Go-Knitty Thursday!

Last weekend when we were in Michael's I saw this book.  Because I have been looking for a knee-high argyle patterns, it instantly caught my eye.  So I quickly scanned the book and got really excited.  There are argyles, checks, flowers and, hooray, five different patterns for guys socks!  Poor Dad is the only one that I haven't made a pair for so I am starting his right away. Anyway, I went home, found the book on Amazon, and it arrived yesterday afternoon.  I love Amazon!
The project I am most interested in is a pair of lacy knee-high socks.  I am wondering if I can make them thin enough that I could ditch my hose in the winter and wear lacy socks instead!  I know it would be A LOT more comfortable.   
It's going to be a happy-go-knitty Thursday.  I can feel it. Now all that needs to happen is it has to rain in sheets all afternoon.  Rain, yarn, needles, and a good murder mystery on tape! What more could a girl ask for? 

1 comment:

  1. What fun looking socks! I hope that your father appreciates your making socks for him; I know that my husband wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete