Pages

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,



Hebrews 12:1







Thursday, January 27, 2011

Three Words

If today got three words to describe it I would pick:







funny,











marvelous,  ( I found these books, Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, at our local thrift store for less then ten dollars)








and hopeful.( I can't wait for spring so I can wear my new gardening hat, and for Easter, so I can wear my new hatpin !)


I hope you are having a great day too.

1 comment:

  1. You should consider getting a Kindle...just checked on the books you listed the first one is free and the second one is 99 cents.

    ReplyDelete