Pages

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,



Hebrews 12:1







Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hi...


I'm Audrey.


I am a 16 year old history fanatic. I love books and old clothes, babies and flowers, yarn and baked goods. I live with my parents and little sister, Jacqueline, in Georgia.

I decided to start this blog to record the lives of my family, to practice my research and writings skills, and most importantly to spotlight good books and show people God's hand in history.

History is a passion of mine. It reveals the wonderful outworking of God's love and providence in the lives of his people. God uses circumstances to make men more Christ-like. Great men write about their struggles and growth to exhort and encourage us. They provide amazing role models for us in our journey through life.

Unfortunately, history is being attacked. If you watch the news or listen to people talk about history, you can see that our Founding Fathers, the Puritans, and other Godly leaders and the principles they stood for are being censured. It is time to set the record straight. We, as Christians and Americans, need to find, learn, and defend the truth. My goal for this blog is to help people do just that.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey -

    Aunt B here...looking forward to more posts!

    Love you much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and Kisses to you too, Aunt B. Give my love to Uncle E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetheart! Uncle E here. I'm so proud of what you are doing here. It's so professional and well versed. Keep up the great work! I love ya much!
    Uncle E.

    ReplyDelete